I'm a little late on my posts, I know - but my motto is: "better late than never!"
On Sunday of Memorial Day weekend I decided to actually try and be "crafty mom" with the boys. I had some kits to make your own bouncy balls that I had gotten from the Math Science Nucleus (BTW - a very cool, and fun place to visit right here in our own Fremont!) I decided to let the boys have a go at making their very own. I was tired of hearing the bickering about something or other and Aidan had been grounded from his DS so boredom was setting in quickly! It was super easy: fill the container with some of the colored crystals, spin in bowl of water for 30 seconds, and let sit for 3 minutes. Voila - your very own bouncy ball! The boys were so impressed. My stint as crafty mom was loved but short lived! I must find more easy things like this for the summer...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You guys are soo cute!!! hehehe
ReplyDelete