Tuesday, December 7, 2010

The Elf has Arrived!

Last year I first learned about Elf on the Shelf, an ingenious book and elf doll that supposedly makes children behave! Well if you know my young one, you know I needed that elf!...nuff said!

So, I found one this year on sale (yay!) and the boys were too excited!  Aidan read the book and the rules, they named him Posulcan (Poseidon and Vulcan) combined...nothing cute like Trixie, or Elfie...NO! It has to be something soooo boy! 

Aidan has instructed Tyler to NEVER touch him, and one day was in tears because Tyler was being an extra large pill and he was certain Posulcan would report to Santa and never return! 


Luckily, Santa has a soft spot for a certain strong spirited Taurus boy and gave Tyler another chance.  And, I'm happy to report we've had very few episodes since!  Thank you Elf on the Shelf.  Do you think I can keep it up all year long????

1 comment:

  1. omg. i have so many friends that swear by that little elf. i hope it works for you, too! aidan looks seriously concerned in that second picture! lol

    ReplyDelete