i feel like these boys have one volume: loud! and it seems like their favorite activity is fighting! i'll tell you this much - it's driving. me. mad. as I type this post the boys are sitting at the dining table writing lines. yes, the teacher in me was forced out of summer vacation to issue this consequence. this after, 2 time outs, revocation of TV watching tonight AND the loss of their iTouches. do you feel my pain? tyler is wailing in pain right now for having to write 5 lines - FIVE sentences people! aidan has turned in his paper and has busied himself, trying to drown out the drama that is tyler. maybe I'll try some breathing techniques...one....two...three... or maybe we all should just go to bed.
a grainy picture of the wailing boy also known as Divo
"I need to stop irritating my brother" by A.

I
"I need to control my temper."
Finally completed after 15 minutes of crying, whining, rolling on the ground, need I go on???
can't help but giggle. :) i totally feel your pain, but also so glad i'm not the only one who's losing her mind! miss you guys. i hope we can catch up soon.
ReplyDeleteMine did nothing but argue all summer as well!
ReplyDelete