Thursday, September 3, 2009
First Day of School
Yesterday was the first day of 2nd grade for Aidan, he's a pro now. He likes his new teacher and is sooo excited that his best friend Justin is in his class too! I'm hoping they will stay out of trouble or this will be the one and only year they'll be together. I'm sure they will, they are good boys.

Ty-Ty also started preschool yesterday. He is so different from how Aidan was when he started preschool. Tyler was ready for school! He did not shed a tear, he did not hesitate one bit, he is also a pro. I however, was a wreck as I watched the videos that Han so thoughtfully took for me. I will spare you all the many videos and just post the cutest one...I know they grow up, but it's really true that they grow up TOO fast.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment