Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Halloween Comes Early

The boys have been asking me, ok more like hounding me to get their Halloween costumes since August. They've known what they wanted to be for so long! While strolling through Target the boys just wanted to "look" at the costumes. I'm always hesitant to buy costumes early on the chance they'll change their mind at the last minute and then I'll be stuck with a costume that's no longer cool or whatever (can you tell I'm speaking from experience?) The boys suckered me into buying their costumes with promises up and down that they will NOT change their mind and they will NOT ruin them before Halloween. My fingers are crossed. I guess the chances aren't that good considering they have worn them 3x already and we're not even into October yet....

Please do not refer to them as Aidan and Tyler,
they only answer to Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow now

No comments:

Post a Comment