Friday, August 20, 2010

Park it!

To beat the summertime boredom blues I took the boys to the park. These two have been fighting their way through the entire summer, and it's driving me CRAZY!!! I put them on their bikes and we took off. It started off fine; sun in the sky, nice breeze, easy ride, until the two of them crashed into each other - which then of course set Aidan off. Punching his brother in the arm, "Why did you have to come so close!?!" Followed by Tyler screaming, "It was an accident, gosh!!!!" I mean, how you can fight while riding a bike is sheer talent I tell you.



We arrive at the park, famished no doubt. Luckily, mama had packed a lunch. We ate ham sammies, chips, and sipped on ice cold water. With full bellies, surely we could enjoy an afternoon at the park, right? WRONG! In no time, tan bark is flying, Tyler is stomping off, Aidan is teasing...to make a long story short we didn't stay long and headed for home.

Thankfully, the ride home was less combative and all was well for the next hour or so. I never thought I'd say this, but, when does school start again???

No comments:

Post a Comment