Happy Halloween!
Friday, October 8, 2010
How many more days til Halloween????
I think Halloween is the boys 2nd most favorite holiday! As soon as decorations start being sold their costume thought process goes full speed. This year Tyler is dead set on being SCREAM. Why? I have no idea. He has never seen the movie and certainly wouldn't like it if he was allowed to. Aidan really was trying to get me to let him be something gruesome, with blood and weapons and such. I know, I know, I should just let him. But I really think he's too young for that and might just scare himself if he looked in the mirror! So, Aidan decided on a DJ from the Crypt - Kind of cool I think! To say these boys are super excited, is an understatement! We are eagerly counting down the days! However, at any and all opportunities these silly boys are trying on their costumes and parading around the house, just to be sure their costumes still "fit!" LOL!
Happy Halloween!
Happy Halloween!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment