i love embrace the camera but forget to post - lots. well forget no more!
here's a fun picture of my bff and i enjoying some coffee - at ikea! hahaha - we were pretending to be in our living room, too bad the price tag hanging from the lamp gives it away.
Hi, I'm Johanna, aka Joey. I'm a 30 something mommy to two of the cutest boys around. We are always on the go and here's the place where you can catch up with what we're up to! Have you met my cutest boys on the block? Aidan 8, Tyler Mateo 6. Thanks for stopping by!
xoxo-Joey
Coffee at Ikea sounds like fun! Lol about the price tag, I wouldn't have even known until I read that :)
ReplyDeleteHa ~ I didn't even notice the price tag until you said that :) Fun times!
ReplyDeleteoh, you know i noticed that price tag. bahaha. blog more, joey!!!
ReplyDeleteI love you too!! I need to start blogging.
ReplyDelete