Saturday, June 27, 2009

And it's off!

The boys chopped off all their hair! Well, they didn't chop it, their fabulous stylist Marcia did the cutting. She actually cut it too, carefully, precisely, with such precision. Aidan didn't care too much about the style, mostly wanted it to be short and spiky. Tyler on the other hand had very specific requests - it needed to be a Mohawk. We went with a Fauxhawk, which is much cuter and more stylish I think. They were almost unrecognizable except for their extreme handsomeness, that hasn't changed a bit!

When I look at this long hair, I miss it...

I don't know what's up with that face, but this new do is so much easier, and he's so happy to not be mistaken for a girl! That only happened because he is so darn pretty!
There's the boy of many faces...

My Mohawk boy! He loves to make the hair stick up, he's forever pulling it up with his hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment