Sunday, June 28, 2009

A's Game

We took in an A's game on Friday night with the Murios. It was so fun! My Auntie had a special deal through her work where we got an all you can eat BBQ dinner, our entrance to the game and the fireworks show - WOW! The boys had such a great time eating cotton candy, churros, ice cream and more. This was the first baseball game for both and they really enjoyed themselves for the entire 9 innings! The fireworks show was amazing. We were ushered down to the field where we sat on the green and watched the fireworks while the old school tunes played in the background. I think we all would agree it was a great night out!


Do you see the green cotton candy? Tyler made me walk around the entire stadium looking for this, wouldn't you know as soon as I left to get it - the concession guy came to our section!Justin, Aidan, and Tyler - 3 musketeers
I love those smiles

These fireworks were beautiful!

1 comment:

  1. What a fun 1st trip to an A's game--the boys' new haircuts get 2 thumbs up! Did you check out how thick the grass was on the outfield? I love watching the fireworks from the field--must take Tamara to a fireworks game this summer:)

    ReplyDelete