Sunday, August 9, 2009
Imaginative Play
Some Saturday mornings are easy and lazy. I enjoy this type of day. Nothing pressing on the calendars so we can leisurely putter around the house. Yesterday was exactly this kind of day. As I worked on chores around the house, the boys found ways to occupy themselves that didn't involve yelling, hitting, or crying. When I walked into my room, Tyler had constructed some sort of ramp/city for his cars. He moved his desk from his room and found laundry baskets, chairs, and other containers for his creation. He was excited to show me what he'd made and didn't want me to move it. The only problem was that it was blocking the way to my bathroom AND it was in MY room! Why he chose my room is beyond me. I enjoy watching the boys be creative and imaginative with their toys rather than always being occupied with the TV or video games.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment