I ask him to smile, he does the opposite.
Thursday, August 6, 2009
A Day at the Dentist
Last year when Tyler was 3, we tried to go to the dentist and he was having NONE OF IT! Well, one year later and what a change! The boy who was so afraid to even SIT in the chair was all over his first (well - second) dental experience today! He was helping the hygienist with the water and sucker thingy while his brother was getting his teeth cleaned. When it was his turn he was Mr. Brave! He sat with his mouth open wide and didn't even flinch when she put the gritty fluoride in! Thankfully, he had very clean teeth to start with. I think his favorite part was the new toothbrush and the visit to the treasure chest!
He wasn't really scared or mad, this is just Tyler being Tyler.
I ask him to smile, he does the opposite.

I ask him to smile, he does the opposite.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
so brave!
ReplyDelete:)