Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Happy 28th Birthday!

I celebrated my 28th birthday on Monday, (I know, I know, you didn't know I was only 28...I get that all the time.) Han brought home a beautiful bouquet of flowers and a box of my favorite Sprinkles Cupcakes - (Red Velvet of course) to share with a few friends.
I have no idea why this is the only picture of me and friends from this night. I swear there were others here besides Brett! Thanks for posing with me though!

We played in the backyard and enjoyed the evening, before getting eaten alive by the mosquitoes. I was gifted some really nice prezzies: Grace perfume, lotions and a beach bag, from my mom and aunt. Some books from the McD's my favorite being this one! And my boys gave me this super cool dictionary!
I love love love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment