Monday, July 27, 2009

Summer Sunday

Yesterday was a typical Sunday. We ran errands, took a nap (well the boys did, I did not) and we played outside. Tyler is fascinated with his Plasma Car which is quite old. I think it was a gift for Aidan a few years back and has been being housed at Grandma's house. When they go there they like to ride it. Tyler loved it soooo much he had to bring it home. He was "driving" up and down the street yesterday. Aidan has also been getting into his ramp a lot lately, which coincidentally is quite old as well (a gift from Santa). He's been practicing his bike jumping, future X-Gamer? We finished off the night with a Korean BBQ dinner outside in the backyard - LOVE! I typically don't like Sundays as it signals the beginning of another work week, but in the summer I absolutely LOVE them.

Up and over!


I didn't know this was made for 2! Too cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment