Makena was there too, but I didn't get any snaps of her either :(
Saturday, July 11, 2009
Jungle Fun
In an effort to find things to occupy my boys for looong periods of time we decided to take a visit to the Jungle. I had received a coupon for $1 admission so that made it even more exciting! I called up Anna and Gene, packed the kids in the car and we were off! This place is cool! There is a HUGE mouse like maze in the middle of the building with slides and tunnels and turns every which way. The adventurous can really get crazy, at one point I had to go up and try and rescue Tyler. Let's just say he's not that adventurous. There is a game room and a ride section as well. Think Chuck E. Cheese but cleaner and less video games - perfect! Not to mention that the pizza I ordered wasn't half bad, beats C.E.C by a landslide! Us parents sat in the cafe which is in the middle of the place while the kids went wild (get it, we were at the jungle...haha). There is no way for the kids to get out or get lost. This is contained fun for young and old!
Tyler playing with Charlie, he's a babies man...
Afterwards Anna and I had to make a stop to our friend "Nordstrom Rack" coincidentally it was right next door! AND we promised a yummy treat to the kiddos if they behaved. Ibby was the only one who was rewarded...just kidding, just didn't have any other pics!
Makena was there too, but I didn't get any snaps of her either :(
Makena was there too, but I didn't get any snaps of her either :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment