Monday, April 20, 2009

Last day of summer, er I mean spring break

The last day of spring break felt more like summer with temps into the high 80's! It's April people...is this normal? I think not, but whatever - we're lovin' it! The boys spent most of the day outside; first at the park with daddy (mommy was getting a mani/pedi- HEAVEN!) and then they came home to cool off in the sprinklers. They had tons of fun spraying each other, running through the sprinklers, and having a ball! Justin came over too so the 3 amigos were just living it up with the water play, plus my lawn needed some nourishment too! Bye bye spring break...we miss you already.


1 comment:

  1. My boys are chomping at the bit to play in the sprinklers. Riley asked today if he could play with the volcano sprinkler we have, on Saturday. Poor guy, it's supposed to RAIN! Weird weather. I love the long hair on your boys. Neither of my boys have heads for long hair. Bummer.

    ReplyDelete