Saturday, April 18, 2009

Our own personal photographer!

My husband is a man of many talents, one in particular - photography. The reason why he is not in a lot of the pictures is not because he wasn't there, but rather that he was capturing all of our memories. It's like having our own personal paparazzo! For this reason, and so he doesn't feel left out of my blog I am dedicating an entire post to him! And even though we might be annoyed by constantly having to "stop", "take a picture", and "say cheese!" I am so thankful when I come home and can relive the event with his snaps. Thanks Love!
Han and Brett - love having man-dates!
that's one handsome photographer!

2 comments:

  1. I like this photographer! What a great guy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too what a stud, is he single? I heard so many nice things about this man, wow!!!

    ReplyDelete