Tyler has recently been mistaken for Cousin It from the Addams Family before his haircut. I know, I know, it's been long overdue. We have been growing their hair for about a year, going for the whole surfer/skater dude look. Hey, the bangs in the eyes weren't bothering him so why cut it? Finally, I couldn't take it anymore. No matter how I tried to style it the darn hair would not stay put, so I had to take him in.
I don't know many almost 4 year olds that have their own hair stylists, but this one does! Marcia is wonderful! She knows exactly what I'm talking about when I am talking in my non hair terms, you know the "Zac Efron" side sweep hairdo...she gets it right every time. It's not super short but we like it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
aww so cute!! i think aidan and tyler are the only little boys who can pull off the longer hair look :)
ReplyDeleteLove the new do!
ReplyDelete