First official day of being a 4 year old and what does he get? A case of full blown pink eye! My poor baby...Tyler woke up with a complaint of hurting eyes. I noticed a little bit of crusties but chalked it up to the bad allergies the news had been reporting all week. Around 2:00 this afternoon Han tells me, "I think I have pink eye, what should I do?" "
Umm, call the doctor!" I reply. Sure enough he has it too! I rush home, pick up the boys and zoom over to the doctor. Aidan is fine (knock on wood), but Tyler is not so lucky. We have now been forced to cancel his 4
th birthday party that was due for this weekend, so sad! I've never had to cancel a party before...but I would hate to infect all our guests! We will reschedule for an upcoming weekend, but I am not looking forward to explaining why
after all there will be NO party on Saturday...(sigh)
Take a look at this puffy, pink eyed poor baby boy
Poor baby! :( Don't worry Justin will still be giving his birthday gift tomorrow! ;)
ReplyDelete