Today was also supposed to be Tyler's 4th birthday party, but with the pink-eye scare we decided to cancel. We probably could have gone ahead with the party, because his eyes look 100% better today than 2 days ago but better to be safe than sorry. And so that the day was not totally wasted and as a way to ease my child's disappointment we headed to Bounce A Rama at the Great Mall. First, it's hard to find, we hadn't been there since it moved from New Park a while back. When we finally found it there was a little giveaway spinner wheel thingamajig happening. They invited Aidan and Tyler to take a spin and see what they'd win. My lucky little boys won FREE ADMISSION for each of them! I was happier than they I think! Saved us $20 bucks. This place is fun! Tons of huge jumpers, slides, obstacle courses, etc. - a bit too crowded for my taste, but I will definitely try them again in the mornings one day this summer I think. They had fun bouncing all around, playing in the arcade, and then cashing in their tickets for some candy loot!
Saturday, April 25, 2009
Super Saturday
We had an early t-ball game this morning: 9:30 was hard to get to, but we made it and Aidan played GREAT! He hit that ball so hard each time, we are so proud, (he may be one of the best players on the team, but I may be a little biased ;) ) It seems he gets better and better with each game. The team we played were a bit much though or the coach was I should say. They were trying to tag the last batter at home plate???? C'mon people it's freakin' t-ball! But because of their crazy ass coach telling them to tag our team out- twice in a row Justin collided with one of their players as he ran into home (could've been because the other kid was standing in the way, on the line!) Hello? Who plays t-ball this way? And then, to top it off instead of letting the kids go to the snack bar right away (which is the best part of the day for these kiddos) she makes them run to 1st base to prove they know how to do it, because they just don't do it right during the real game!?! Can we say PSYCHO?

Today was also supposed to be Tyler's 4th birthday party, but with the pink-eye scare we decided to cancel. We probably could have gone ahead with the party, because his eyes look 100% better today than 2 days ago but better to be safe than sorry. And so that the day was not totally wasted and as a way to ease my child's disappointment we headed to Bounce A Rama at the Great Mall. First, it's hard to find, we hadn't been there since it moved from New Park a while back. When we finally found it there was a little giveaway spinner wheel thingamajig happening. They invited Aidan and Tyler to take a spin and see what they'd win. My lucky little boys won FREE ADMISSION for each of them! I was happier than they I think! Saved us $20 bucks. This place is fun! Tons of huge jumpers, slides, obstacle courses, etc. - a bit too crowded for my taste, but I will definitely try them again in the mornings one day this summer I think. They had fun bouncing all around, playing in the arcade, and then cashing in their tickets for some candy loot!
Today was also supposed to be Tyler's 4th birthday party, but with the pink-eye scare we decided to cancel. We probably could have gone ahead with the party, because his eyes look 100% better today than 2 days ago but better to be safe than sorry. And so that the day was not totally wasted and as a way to ease my child's disappointment we headed to Bounce A Rama at the Great Mall. First, it's hard to find, we hadn't been there since it moved from New Park a while back. When we finally found it there was a little giveaway spinner wheel thingamajig happening. They invited Aidan and Tyler to take a spin and see what they'd win. My lucky little boys won FREE ADMISSION for each of them! I was happier than they I think! Saved us $20 bucks. This place is fun! Tons of huge jumpers, slides, obstacle courses, etc. - a bit too crowded for my taste, but I will definitely try them again in the mornings one day this summer I think. They had fun bouncing all around, playing in the arcade, and then cashing in their tickets for some candy loot!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

What a long day wasn't it? We had fun. Happy Birthday Tyler!
ReplyDeleteMy boys have been wanting to try that place out-we missed our chance at Newpark. We would be happy to bounce with you all one day this summer.
ReplyDeleteAw! That's good that you all were able to party anyways!!:)
ReplyDelete